Service And Terms Policy Spectacular Booth
“By accessing and using spectacular booth.co.uk service, you accept and agree to our service and terms Policy, and be bound of this agreement, and in addition, when using these particular services, you shall be subject to any posted guidelines or rules applicable to such services. And any participation in this service will constitute acceptance of this agreement unless agreed in writing by spectacular booth director’s, so if you do not agree to abide by the above then please do not continue to use this service.”– spectacularbooth.co.uk –
Unless prior agreement and with agreement in writing, a non refundable booking fee is required before a booking can be confirmed in writing.
You agree that electronic communications and emailing be used as a means of communication also to acknowledge all contracts, notices, information and communications that we use electronically comply with any legal requirement that such communications be in writing.
Unless otherwise stated in writing spectacular booth.co.uk excepts no control over the content, privacy policies rules, or practices of any third party web sites or services. So using our service you agree that spectacular booth.co.uk shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly to the third parties.
Contact Us –
We reserve all rights. Our sole discretion to replace, modify services and terms at any time, if it requires us to do so. Also at any point a revision is
material we will try to provide at least 30 days notice prior to any new terms taking effect.
Booking Service And Terms
- Upon agreeing to a package and price a non refundable booking fee is required before a booking can be confirmed in writing.
- So what is the “total amount” they are the charges for spectacular booth.co.uk services. In which has been agreed between both parties and shall include package cost, extras services, London fuel charge, congestion fee and parking charges.
- So Upon booking quote and for your peace of mind ‘total amount’ will be clearly visible on all writing of emails and included on digital invoice at the time of booking confirmation and balance reminder.
- Be aware unless agreement made by “us” in writing the “total amount” is to be paid 30 days prior event.
- So if the client’s event is 30 days or less from the date of booking then the full balance shall be due at the time of booking.
- Should the client fail to pay on time subject to either of the terms listed above or stated in writing at the time of booking, spectacularbooth.co.uk may cancel the booking subject to the company’s cancellation terms set out in this document.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing, these service and terms policy apply to all services provided by Spectacular Booth verbally or in writing, whether it is explicitly stated or not and whether the client signs to indicate their acceptance or not, these service and terms are binding between the two parties concerned.
- Unless otherwise stated in writing all services booked have sole responsibility for the client to read and understand service and terms Policy, by continuing to book our service they understand our term in the policy.
Clients Service And Terms
- So the client is to ensure that the venue of their choice shall provide spectacularbooth.co.uk a suitable space for the equipment hired to be constructed and used properly in line with “The Health and Safety at Work etc act 1974” and relevant health and safety legislation, unless agreed prior notice in writing.
- We apply safe working practices to all events and so there must be minimal space provided, 2m wide, 2m deep,13 amp power supply within 5 metres and space for staff to work freely and safely within the venue.
- Parking to be provided, at the client’s expense for the duration of their event and/or any period where spectacularbooth.co.uk are required to be on site in order to fulfil the agreement.
Cancellation Service And Terms
- But remember the client should notify us (spectacular booth) their wish to cancel the booking in writing, via email but please note booking fee are non refundable. Once a confirmation from spectacularbooth.co.uk has been received is the booking cancel, we (spectacular booth) will try to accommodate rescheduling where possible, the more notice given the better.
Photo Booth Image Rights
- Unless permission is agreed in writing the client grants spectacular booth full rights to use any images taken at the event (inside/outside of the Photo Booth) on spectacularbooth.co.uk website, in social media and in other marketing material without limitation.
- So what we mean by unlimited usage, for our ‘services’ that provide an unlimited option they are subject to a ‘fair use’ policy whereby spectacular booth.co.uk may exercise it’s own rights to limit usage of the service should we feel that the service is being abused or being used for purposes not stated at the time of booking.
Photo Booth Service And Terms
- It is our policy for all staff to be present to safeguard all photo booth equipment, also we have zero tolerance on abusive behaviour towards any member of staff at all times.
- We reserve the right to stop and close down at any point during the booking if we feel spectacular booth staff or the equipment is at risk.
- The client will be charged for the cost of any repairs following damages and/or losses to our equipment during the client’s event.
Covid-19 Service And Terms
Due to the Covid-19 situation around the world both delivering and our operations are subject to change as per guidance from Gov.co.uk and with out written notice with immediate effect, and to some of our service and terms policy.
S&T’s may be subject to change.
Force Majeure Situation
- Service and terms policy apply with strikes, lock-outs, industrial action, shortages of labour, fuel, power and raw materials, late, defective performance or non-performance by suppliers.
- Civil commotion, riot, invasion, terrorist attack or threat of terrorist attack, war (whether declared or not) or threat or preparation for war.
- Fire, explosion, storm, flood, earthquake, subsidence, epidemic or other natural disaster or extreme weather conditions, impossibility of the planned use of roadways or vehicle or other means of public or private transport, acts, decrees, legislation, regulations or restrictions of any government.
- Any accident damage or injury to either our vehicle(s), staff or equipment on route to the event, any other causes beyond our reasonable control of spectacularbooth.co.uk.
- From time to time spectacular booth reserves the right to change our service and terms policy , with your continued use of the site it will signify your acceptance to any adjustment made to these terms.
- There maybe important changes from time to time to our service and terms policy we will announce the changes on our home page and other key pages on the website.
- Should any of our customers personal identifiable information changes in how we use it, then they will receive a notification by email and phone to those affected by the change made.
- You are therefore advised to re-read this service and terms policy on a regular basis for updated changes, so a thank you from spectacular booth for taking the time to read our service and terms policy.
- Should have any questions or inquiries about our website, service and terms policy, contact us at our office and we will be more than happy to talk to you.
- Website – www.spectacularbooth.co.uk/contact
- Email – email@example.com
- Call – 07376418180
- At spectacular booth our services and terms are governed by the laws of England and Wales, we agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
Last updated: (02/03/2021)